Sunday, September 7, 2008

It has arrived!!!


Of course, to travel to Kazakhstan we will both need passports. J.D. has had his since high school--and after digging through every taped up moving box in our garage, we finally found it. But I still needed to apply for one. It seemed like every time I would set up an appointment or plan to get my passport something would ALWAYS come up and I would have to cancel. Well, last week I FINALLY made the appointment, showed up at the post office, sat there for an hour and a half PAST my appointment time, and applied for it!! They told me it would be sent to me in the mail between 4 and 6 weeks. I GOT IT IN ONE WEEK!! Wahoo!!

No comments:

Two Hearts For Hope Radio Spot

Listen to the Two Hearts For Hope PSA now playing in Charleston! WWW.TWOHEARTSFORHOPE.ORG

Lowcountry Forever Families Festival Spot