Saturday, September 27, 2008


For those of you who have been following our blog, you may have noticed that we are no longer adopting from Ukraine but rather Kazakhstan. We are very excited about this decision after taking the advice and suggestions from those who have taken this journey already. We cant begin to express our gratitude to those people who are supporting us and being those "shoulders" for us to lean on during this process, as you truly know what this process is like. THANK YOU!
PS: this baby to the left is NOT ours....I just thought it was a cute picture :)

2 comments:

WAY-FM CHARLESTON said...

Love you..I can NOT wait to get this going and start our family...I love you!! You my burger i'll be your fries..lol

Staci and Damon said...

I pleased to hear that you have switched countries! I think you will have a better chance of a younger, healthier child. I'll keep watching your blog for updates.
Staci

Two Hearts For Hope Radio Spot

Listen to the Two Hearts For Hope PSA now playing in Charleston! WWW.TWOHEARTSFORHOPE.ORG

Lowcountry Forever Families Festival Spot