Sunday, January 25, 2009

On Air withTwo Hearts For Hope!

I hope you all enjoy listening to our new spot (radio commercial) for Two Hearts For Hope that is playing in Charleston, SC!! We are so excited to get the word out to our community about this organization that we are so proud of and to educate people about international adoption.
We have learned so many things on our journey so far, but the biggest by far...is that not enough people understand the process or the reality that these children are living in.
We will produce a new spot each month, so check back soon :)

Thank you to Kim and Stacy, founders of THFH, for allowing us to help increase awareness of their organization.

4 comments:

Susan said...

love love love love love the ad! is that your voice? iF OS, you have a GREAT radio voice! wow! impressive!!!

what a wonderful thing you are able to do to spread the word.
THANK YOU!

Regina said...

Nice job on the spot! I haven't heard it live yet, but I don't get much radio listening time these days. If I do then it's NPR. :-) Did you know I do voiceovers on the side? Let me know if you ever need another voice for something.

I know what you mean about your previous post and people focusing on the cost of adoption. It's something we had to deal with occasionally too. Most people don't mean any real harm, they are just curious. A lot of people don't "get it" and probably never will. Don't let it get you down.

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

awesome...

Teresa said...

This is so exciting. Let me know if I can help in any way. You are a true adoption advocate.
Blessings!

Two Hearts For Hope Radio Spot

Listen to the Two Hearts For Hope PSA now playing in Charleston! WWW.TWOHEARTSFORHOPE.ORG

Lowcountry Forever Families Festival Spot