Saturday, December 27, 2008

A MUST read :)


This has to be one of THE best books that I have EVER read! If you are already a mom, expecting, or planning on a family later down the road...this book is awesome! I read it in two days because I couldn't put it down. The author is Stefanie Wilder-Taylor, a comedian...her humor will make you actually laugh out loud :) I read about 3/4 of the book out loud to J.D. because he wanted to know why I was laughing so hard that I was snorting! haha

PS: She has a follow-up book called "Naptime is the new Happy Hour". I am getting that one this week and I'll let you know how it is :)

5 comments:

Staci and Damon said...

I'll have to check it out - whenever I get a chance to read a book that doesn't have talking animals...(ut it is SO worth it)!!

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

Hi I just found your blog and wanted to wish you good luck. we are in Almaty right now bringing our daughter home. Kaz is a great program.

Susan said...

I read that book...it is hilarious. Actually, i have not finished it yet. I am pretty tired by the time I have time to read and I can't read much before my eyes shut.....toddler girls are exhausting. :)

I'm glad I found your blog-you had emailed me a couple times when we first came home with Leeza. :)

Holly Trawick said...

Now that our 3 host kids have went back to Russia and I might finally have a moment to myself... I plan on reading it.

Camille said...

FYI...I just got this book via ebay! I read 15 pages last night, and forced myself to go to bed! I love ya!

Two Hearts For Hope Radio Spot

Listen to the Two Hearts For Hope PSA now playing in Charleston! WWW.TWOHEARTSFORHOPE.ORG

Lowcountry Forever Families Festival Spot