Monday, April 12, 2010

Officially 6 days...


Six days until our Adoption Staffing!
I emailed monkeys caseworker this morning to get a little more clarification on whether or not MONDAY will be the day that the we find out for sure if we will be his forever family. We really want my mom to drive down from Charlotte to be here for us as support for which ever way the verdict goes! I didnt want her to have to drive down if we werent even going to find out for another week...or more!

So, she wrote back and said that "Usually a decision is made right after the staffing and that we 'should' know that same night."
I didnt think it was possible, but I am actually over-analyzing MORE than I was before. I think it must be that the more time that passes the more ups and downs in this rollercoaster. One day I feel completely calm and sooo sure about it all, nothing rattles me. Then the next day I can feel like everything is against us. I know that this is normal and we will go through 100 more feelings between now and then but at least we are at SIX days now!
I will be pretty busy the next few days working at the radio station and then fri, sat, and sun at T-Mobile....in theory this week should go by quickly......lets pray!

1 comment:

Jami said...

i am so excited for you guys!! i am watching the calander and cannot wait to hear!!!

Two Hearts For Hope Radio Spot

Listen to the Two Hearts For Hope PSA now playing in Charleston! WWW.TWOHEARTSFORHOPE.ORG

Lowcountry Forever Families Festival Spot