Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our Wedding Invitation...

JD and I celebrated another anniversary 2 weeks ago (Feb 10)....and alot of our new friends who weren't at our wedding have heard that we did our wedding invitation a little bit differently than most. With both of us being radio DJ's, we decided to make our invitation into a "radio spot" and send it out to our friends and family as our invite. They would have to play it in their CD or DVD player to hear our invite. Anyway, I promised I would post it, so here it is:
PS: Yes, I know, we are dorks....thats why we married each other! :)


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

5 comments:

Becki Stone said...

Oh so cute!!! I love it-very creative!

Jami said...

to this day the only regret i have was not attending your wedding :(

Kim said...

Seriously, that is the cutest thing ever!

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

love the invite!!! very great idea!!!!
thanks so much for your encouraging words to me today... I needed it.. makes me mad that I let one reader upset me...
Thanks for your support... Have a great day!

Susan said...

ya'll are adorable! i love it!!

Two Hearts For Hope Radio Spot

Listen to the Two Hearts For Hope PSA now playing in Charleston! WWW.TWOHEARTSFORHOPE.ORG

Lowcountry Forever Families Festival Spot