Saturday, February 28, 2009

So much to share, not enought time to blog!!

I've been working so much on getting everything together for "The Lowcountry's Biggest Baby Shower" this weekend and I have so much exciting news to share but not enough time to blog about it!!
I hope to sit down tonight and share the latest news on what to expect for this event on March 14th....but I wanted to let everyone know that Im doing an interview that will air tomorrow morning on "The Lowcountry Chapter" issues show at 6am! We talk about Two Hearts For Hope and Kim & Stacy who started the organization, "The Lowcountry's Biggest Baby Shower!" in Charleston, Adoption, and Kazakhstan- history, culture, and baby houses! If you are in the Charleston area and awake at 6am (haha!) you can tune in to 100.9-fm on your radio....if you would like to listen and are outside of the Charleston area, you can stream online at www.wayfm.com

3 comments:

Kim said...

Awww I wish I was in Charleston to listen!

Anita said...

I didn't get to hear it but hope it went well!

Anita said...

I didn't get to hear it but hope it went well!

Two Hearts For Hope Radio Spot

Listen to the Two Hearts For Hope PSA now playing in Charleston! WWW.TWOHEARTSFORHOPE.ORG

Lowcountry Forever Families Festival Spot